Friday, November 18, 2005

So Much Cereal, So Little Time

It happens time and time again, you go to your closet and cannot find a thing to wear, despite the fact that there are enough outfits to last a lifetime. Perhaps you are just being offered too many choices, endless combinations of skirts and blouses to pair with the latest capri cut pants or Seven Jeans. Honestly, you could find a different runway look everyday if you put your mind to it. I have the same confusion when food shopping too where most of the trip is spent in the cereal aisle trying to take in all of the choices of flakes, squares and oats in combination. I don't know what to choose there either. Is this phenomenon strictly American? When traveling in Europe, cereal shopping is simple, you have granola and flakes. Choose one and you are out of there. Applying that philosophy to our collective closets would make getting dressed, simpler. As for me, I am off to have a bowl of granola in my tried and true Lucky Jeans and an Old Navy tshirt. Despite my shopaholic ways, my favorites always emerge. Pick out your favorites today and try on limiting your choices for size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home