Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Key is Preparation

I think I am invincible, don't you?

Every once in a while, I am reminded that I am not. That was the case this morning, when running one of the last errand to prepare for a trip out of town. I was ultra organized and ready to jet, things seemed to be in their proper place.

As I left my home this morning for the bank, I inadvertenly left my keys on the hook. Not having a neighbor with a spare key, I would rely soley on the superintendent to get the keys. I realized this morning after the super did not answer, that an alternate plan was needed.
On my to do list, have an emergency plan. A few choice neighbors will be receiving a key to my home and perhaps a key to my sanity, as well.
I will never go unprepared again, after all I am only human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home