Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Be All and End All

Even though getting organized, managing clutter and sticking to schedules are pretty natural to me, there are times when even I need to kick back a bit.

The other day I was searching through my handbook to locate my date book, a lovely slim orange model that seems to escape into every cranny of my handbag. It took me a minute to find it, while my onlooking friend was actually cheering for the datebooks escape.

Have I become the be all and end all of organizing? The simple truth is that even organizers need to get organized at times. This is the nature of the process. Organization takes every day maintenance like every thing else. We all have to practice it to make it work in our lives.

With the planner in my hand, I began to reconsider if this pocketbook I carry is truly the right pocketbook, perhaps there is another handbag that is better? And so the process continues to find the most user friendly items and systems to help save time and confusion. After all, I am an organizer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home