Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Organizing Coach

Coaching is on my mind today. Coaches support your goals, help you come up with a plan and hold you accountable for your actions-- they help us to achieve our goals.

I like this idea! As a small business owner and writer, support is incredibly valuable and rare.
This week I am taking a cue from the coaches by helping my clients to set the following goals:
  • Create accountability
  • Formulate a plan
  • Take action
  • Maintain progress

My role to support all of the above, in essence to become a new kind of coach, the organizing coach!

When I start a new project, I am always slow to begin, not knowing what to do first, I usually ask a colleague or friend when I am most stuck. If you think you are ready for a change, ask a trusted friend or colleague for their thoughts and be open to their response. Having a support soundboard is a great way to start. Real change can come when we are open to change. You might be surprised to see how much support is all around you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, have missed your posts

Jo Sydney Australia

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home